Industrial Conveyor Magnets
LOR Conveyor Magnets are precisely manufactured to exact tolerances using only the highest quality materials. All of our magnets are easily installed (even on existing Conveyors) and require no maintenance.
All of our magnets feature our exclusive "bucking" effect, which extends the magnetic field away from the perimeter of the magnet, creating a tumbling action which moves the ferrous material through and away from the material being processed.
The video below provides a brief demonstration of our Bucking Effect
We offer two different types of magnets to fit any conveyor application; End Pulley and Cross Belt.
Contact Us today for pricing and availability.
End Pulley Magnets
- Meets or exceeds CEMA/ANSI specifications
- Stainless steel rim: Minimum grade 304
- Proprietary arrangement maximizes magnetic field
- Dynamically balanced at speeds up to 500rpm
- HE(High Endurance) hubs/bushings with 14° taper
- Standard sizes:
Custom sizes made to order
Cross Belt Magnets
- All mild steel with structural steel frame
- High-density ceramic permanent magnet
- Designed for optimum Gauss Strength
- Continuous self-cleaning
- Built to customer specifications
- Ideal for recycling and aggregate applications